Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Token Of Appreciation

last night before I went to bed, I check out my emails and blogs, to see what's happening. One email said that one comment needs my moderation for my post entitled From Scarborough, to Barrie and back to Toronto. When I checked the contents of it, I just saw this:




Life 101 has left a new comment on you post "from Scarborough to Barrie and back to Toronto..."

Hey JJ, I'm not very good at blog awards, but I chose to give an award to you.


Rick
Posted by Life 101 to Me daily on August 23, 2011 6:22 PM


Oh! this means a lot to me. I never expected that at all. He has been so good in appreciating everything that I post on this blog whether it's a picture, a take on Magpie Tales, or even just a simple post and when I am a little sad or down, he would give me advises.

You deserve to be given the award and appreciation, sir Rick!

Maraming Maraming Salamat po (Thank you very very much!)
God bless you and Jilda for your goodness...

Blog: Life 101
          by Rick Watson
          http://dorahighschoolalumni.blogspot.com/2011/08/award-day.html
       

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
pictures for you sir.
when i took these pics a week ago,
I just thought that,
maybe the surrounding for me is dark for now
as I am feeling low.
but I know that just like the setting sun,
it will come again the next day
to brighten my day.




6 comments:

  1. Good for you, JJ! I follow Rick, he's a great guy as well as a thoughtful writer/blogger. A well-deserved award, enjoy the good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a follower. That is one "amazing" sky. The colors are gorgeous. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and congratulations on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ li, thank you very much!

    @ forgetmenot, my pleasure. i want to thank you as well.

    @ Michael Offutt, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..