Pages

Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

borrowed line again...

from the song fallen'

My head says go
       and find the door,
My heart says
       i found you...

and now i'm fallen,
       fallen, fast again.

why do I always take a fall
       when i fall in love.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PS. The thought of my old plans for this coming Saturday 
       is killing me. i don't even know if it is still on... 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

sitting by the other side of lake ontario
looking as far as my eyes can see...

if only i will follow my heart
i would swim across the lake...


2 comments:

  1. @ li, indeed it is. I don't know what to follow. i am really confused. thanks by the way for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..