Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A question of attitude towards time & priority...

I posted yesterday that I feel like if I'm on holidays, it seems like time is too short or rather time runs so fast. It seems like time is not enough to do and see things that you needed to.

Not even aboard the train I am already thinking and planning of when and how I can get back to Montreal. The city is nice and there are still a lot of things that I wanna see...

Today in relevance to that, I am asking myself, why sometimes we tend to do things for somebody else 'though how exhausted and how busy we are? the words: busy, exhausted and lazy are abused as we tend to use them as an alibi for things that we cannot do for ourselves, but why and what's the reason for us to do things for somebody else where in fact we cannot do things for ourself?

We can find time for others but we cannot find time for ourselves... Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!! I raise my case... before i use to be like this... but time flies and it flies very fast and you'll just gonna see. you haven't accomplish something for yourself or get your work done and/but you just made somebody else.  worst scenario is, they or nobody knew you were part of it... I myself is guilty of this, but that was long time ago. i told myself not being selfish but i'll do my thing first and then others. anyway, you cannot give what you don't have, right?...

but anyways, what is men's reason for doing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..