Pages

Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

still sick...

june 3, 2 more days and ill be turning 41. time flies very fast. im not afraid of growing old. what i am afraid of is growing old with nobody lying beside me to rest at night and make fun.

btw, i feel a little better now, altho i still have a little fever. what's making me crazy is my runny nose and my dry cough. i feel like my chest is gonna explode every time im coughing. and besides my boss is becoming too concern about me and that makes me sad. i don't want him to be bothered. i am suppose to be caring for him not him bothering/worrying about me. but he always knew, i just wanna be happy at least this week and on my birthday. and he knew i wanna see my family and friends with a happy face.

i guess i have two more days... i'll strictly follow the doctor's advise to make sure im gonna be fine tomorrow for my birthday dinner party and on sunday my big day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..