Pages

Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

a funny invitation

finally, after reading my FB posts... my friend whom i have been asking for a long time who lives in montreal is moved. I am not dying yet... so far the doctor's visits does not say there is something wrong with me. but there will be laboratory tests scheduled just to make sure...  just for info, my father died 44 and brother 40, reason heart failure... probably that's the reason i'm terribly stressed because i am on that age bracket already. praying there is nothing wrong with me...

for months and weeks i have been complaining of boredom yet just this morning when i check what's gonna happen i cannot find a free time. with so much going on here in Burlington, i suddenly cannot find a time to see him. for june it's impossible there is a wedding coming at my boss' place. i cannot go far from here.

for the first week of July, i have said yes to my friends inviting me to see the Pride Parade. (never been into one.) i am not participating, will be there as an expectator. hehehe...

for second week of  july, me and my organizing power/skill... oh mom! my boss' son is moving and he wants me to help them manage it. 

then comes July 19, my interview at the US embassy... hopeful and praying... hope i can pick out the right words to say and get approve to travel... i just wanna see his world. grant me my request please, Oh Lord!

then, 22 - it's a holiday! for what reason, only the two of us knew why... 24 - our anniversary!.. 1st year!...

so when? probably 1st week of August or if i cannot get my US Visa (which i am hoping not, for it will break my heart!) i can get away on the last week of July. but nevertheless, i promised him i'll go to Montreal... finally, out of Ontario... 

ps... working too hard? yes i do. do keep my mind busy. with that, never allows idle time to think and act crazy...

additional story for today!..

because of so much expenses and bills to pay... i opted to check the old clothes that i have brought with me when i came last year from Taiwan. to save some money...

the thing is, i am not really fond of buying shirts with numbers or names of places (except Phils of course) but this particular shirt just popped up my face and i don't even remember that it has this print on it... is this a sign that i'm gonna get the permit to travel. this place is just across the border from where i am living. Oh Lord! i hope this is the sign. so i can finally wear this shirt when i get to go there... bless me Lord!

so here is the latest pic of mine wearing that shirt... taken this morning at 9am...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..