Pages

Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

why now...

checking my blogs and all the blogs that i have been reading since i started; one post broke my heart... i dont know why things like that could happen. i hate it... sorry for the word but i really hate it.

never have messages for 2 days, no comments, no emails and  no whatever and then i'll see that you can find time to send somebody an email, i cannot find any other excuse... it's not the person, it's not the content of that email... it is the fact that i thought that you cannot reply to me because you are sore from work. i am worrying that you might not be in good health, whatever part of your body is aching. you even cannot find time to get a good food before sleeping... all those i keep telling myself over and over again whenever you cannot reply. just to find out you can send them one... o my... i really cannot find any reason not to be jealous at all... i hate it... sorry for the word.. but i really do...

is this the start of my "crazy" pre-birthday "heartaches..."...

please?... noooooooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..